'She used me for sex'

Washington, August 28: Katie Price a.k.a. Jordan’s Latino lover has revealed that the glamour model likes to get intimate in the dark.

Brazilian banker Andre Pinto, who had a passionate fling with the 31-year-old star after they met on the Spanish party island Ibiza, also revealed that Jordan doesn't like lovers touching her breasts.

"Her breasts are hard but also soft at the same time,” Contactmusic quoted Pinto saying.

"They are beautiful, but she didn't like me touching them as she doesn't feel anything because they are not sensitive. She also only likes to get intimate in the dark," he added.

Pinto has also claimed that Jordan only used him as a ‘sex toy’ to help her get over her split from husband Peter Andre earlier in 2009.

"She used me for sex. She always said she didn't want a proper relationship. She treated me as a sex toy when it suited her and then dumped me, " he told Britain's 'The Sun' newspaper.

Source: Zopag

Related Posts by Categories