'Look, I'm naked! Naked girl!'

Washington, August 21:
Actress Hayden Panettiere has revealed that she loves to roam around naked in her house.

And the ‘Heroes’ star admits she’s often caught by roommate.

"The last person to see me naked was my stylist. But it's usually my roommate, who is my best friend - she sees me buck-naked all the time. She walks in and I'm like, ‘Look, I'm naked! Naked girl!’'' Contactmusic quoted Panettiere as saying.

"I've had so many embarrassing moments. You name it, I've done it. I'm always falling on my face!" she added.

Although the 19-year-old beauty admits that she’s comfortable with her body, she sometimes can be jealous of other people and it is one of her worst features.

"I hate it whenever I feel envy or jealous in any respect. It's such a terrible feeling, and such a silly thing to feel," she added.

Panettiere has also revealed that she’s most attracted to confident men who can cope with her celebrity status.

Source: Zopag

Related Posts by Categories