The Sexy Pikachu Picture Gallery Collection: A Must Watch

pika1.jpg

Look, this was not the post I intended to write. I never in any way, shape or form have wondered what Pikachu would look like as a hot girl. As it so happened, I was doing research for another article, when I stumbled upon an usual amount of sexy Pikachu pictures, a phrase that I was pretty sure couldn’t even exist. Oh, but it can.

I decided to see how deep the rabbit hole went, so I scrounged around for a while and now I think I can safely say that this is the sexiest collection of Pikachu pictures on the internet. I think I’m about to cry, I’m so proud of what I’ve accomplished.

pika2.jpg

pika3.jpg

pika4.jpg

pika5.jpg

pika6.jpg

pika8.jpg

pika7.jpg

pika9.jpg

pika10.jpg

pika11.jpg

pika12.jpg

pika13.jpg

pika14.jpg

pika15.jpg

pika18.jpg

pika16.jpg

And now I walk away, and never look back….

Related Posts by Categories