Now, Deepika desires Salman Khan!


New Delh, August 21: Bollywood's glam girl Deepika Padukone might not talk sweet about Katrina Kaif but when it comes to Kat's beau Salman Khan, she has all praise.

"I feel Salman is a very honest person. He is genuine about what he feels and what I have read and known about him, he seems to be very caring," DNA quoted Deepika as saying.

Basking in the glory of 'Love Aaj Kal' success, Deepika Padukone expresses her desire to work with the macho, Salman.

"I'm so new in the industry and I have been very lucky to have got the opportunity to work with the biggest names in the industry. I have worked with SRK, Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan and now I would like to work with Salman," said the actress.

We wonder how Ranbir Kapoor will take this. After all his girlfriend, Deepika Padukone had a hand in calling Ranbir and Katrina's friendship a quit when the two started bonding well on the sets of Raj Kumar Santoshi's 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.

Related Posts by Categories